Friday, July 9, 2010

Here We Go...

I have thought for a long time about starting a health and fitness blog. It is something that I am quite passionate about, love learning about and feel I have a bit of knowledge that may help others in their own healthy pursuits. I have a B.S. degree from BYU in Exercise Science and thought that this would be the best time to take the plunge and start this new blog as I begin my journey to becoming a Certified Personal Trainer.

I thought long and hard about what I would call this blog and finally came up with this..."Make IT Fit." The "IT" in this statement is what I want this blog to be all about. "IT" could be how to make fitness a part of your busy life. Or maybe "IT" is how to incorporate some clean eating principles into your crazy schedule. And maybe "IT" is a pair of jeans, a dress or a swimsuit that you want to wear (or wear again) but you need to do some work in order to make that happen. Whatever the "IT" factor is for you, I have hopes that this blog will work to inspire you to set those goals and see them achieved.

In this blog, I will share tips that I have learned along the way on my own fitness journey, new research that has come out on the best ways to workout and will share my own fitness triumphs and disasters! I will also include some "Clean Eating" principles that I strive to live by and recipes that my family and I find to be quite yummy.

I am certainly not perfectly healthy and I believe I will always be on my own individual journey to "making IT fit." My hope is that you will start today to "Make IT fit" in your own life. Make a goal, set a plan and set your new life in motion now. I know you can do it, you just have to believe it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment