Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The President's Challenge...for Grown-ups!

Thinking about the horror that running was during my younger years and the memories of the Presidential Physical Fitness Award made me wonder if that program was still around. What I found may interest some of you out there.

They have now established an activity-based challenge that is geared for people of all ages and abilities. It is designed to challenge any person at any level and encourages them to become or to stay active. You can sign up and log in your daily activity levels and even earn awards and medals!! (I am a huge fan of medals, one of the motivating factors for me when I started running marathons!!)

If you would like more information about this program, here it is...The President's Challenge!

I always enjoy ways to challenge myself a bit more so this is right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment